Licensing requirements

        As the RC-CAM unit transmits using a 2.4Ghz bandwidth and has an output power of 10mW, this unit is therefore completely legal to use within the United Kingdom, with no licensing required for its use. The same applies for many other countries throughout the world where no licensing is necessary on 2.4GHz and with such a small output power as this device. To check the requirements of your country please use the links below: - 

If your country is not listed below, or you not sure on your licensing requirements then please contact us and we will be happy to assist you,

United States of America
American Radio Relay League (ARRL) - The national association for amateur radio

Radio Amateurs of Canada

Wireless Institute of Australia
Australian Communications Authority

New Zealand
New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters

Irish Radio Transmitter Society


German Amateur Radio Club
Deutscher Amateur-Radio-Club e.V.


Copyright 2003 Allendale Electronics Ltd.
Specifications are subject to change without notification E&OE